Waist Air Traction Brace Belt Spinal lumbar Support Back Relief Belt Backach Pain Release Massager Unisex Physio Decompression
Features: Correction of the spine
Outer layer: PU
Inner layer: cotton
Inner layer of air inflation: TPU
1.LUMBAR SUPPORT : Providing clinical grade traction and decompression therapy, which helps lift your upper body and unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. Helps to relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
2.BACK PAIN RELIEF : Through traction, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring. Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and relieve the pain such as degenerative discs, hyperglycemia of lumbar vertebra, long time driving or sitting, scoliosis and anesthesiologists and more.
3.ENJOY ANYTIME ANYWHERE : Can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc
4.ONE SIZE FOR 29-49 WAIST : Includes an extension belt that can be used according to individual needs and can support the waist size up to 49 inches.
HOW TO USE:
1. While standing, place the fully deflated belt around your waist. The bottom of the belt should be cradling the top of your pelvic crest (hip). Suck in your stomach and pull the two ends tightly together with the Velcro strap. It must fit tightly to work properly. The Physic logo should be positioned midline directly in front of you. Use the extension piece provided if you have trouble closing the belt tightly around your waist.
2. Close the metal air valve on the belt by turning it clockwise.
3. Clip the air pump nozzle onto the metal air valve on the belt. Use both hands to push the air pump nozzle and the metal air valve together tightly to prevent air leakage while pumping up the belt. If you hear the sound of air leaking from the valve on the belt, it means that you’re not pushing the nozzle and the metal valve together properly, or the valve is not fully closed.
4. Pump the foot pump while standing up. Push all the way down and lift your foot off completely for each stroke. If you have trouble balancing on one foot while pumping, lean up against a wall for support or have someone else help you pump up the belt.
5. Keep pumping up the belt until it is fully inflated. When the belt is fully inflated, you will hear the air being released from the safety air release valve on the foot pump. When fully inflated, the belt will stop getting bigger.
6. When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt and enjoy. After using the belt for at least 30 minutes, or as long as you desire, deflate the belt by turning the metal air valve counterclockwise to release the air. Pull the Velcro straps apart and feel the relief!